Mark'o

Mark'o

Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine Day + Weekly post....

Last week is my last week as a Freshie. Well if you are from poly and you are reading other poly student blog , you will be thinking : Sian another 1 blogging like this!!! lol.

Anyway , celebrated Best friend , huiting and COACH b'dae. Went shopping with pei ma on wed for their gift. Got a tube dress for coach from ZARA , a miss snob shirt from NUM for huiting and a printed tee for BEST FRIEND. Hope you guys like the gift. The celebration also fall on Valentine day so ask ken to order 4 stalk of rose from business school for best friend , huiting , jun and pei ma. Met up with jun and gave her the rose , she also got me a box of chocolate. Thanks jun.
Well this year Valentine day can be the Best Valentine day I ever have in my entire life.

Went to collect my cheerleading uniform yesterday at far east. Then make our way to bugis , walk around arab street and haji lane with pei ma to search for the cloth for cheerobic.Bought a polo tee which I think for quite long. After that went to joo chiat for steamboat again with blazers clique , coach join us later on. After steamboat , headed to mac cafe for coffee and cake ( a place where we always go after steamboat at joo chiat) . Then we head home.

Got to study already , first paper is like in 3 days time. GOT TO JIA YOU.
JIA YOU EVERYONE.
The box of chocolate i got from jun.

The lucky ladies who got the rose from me

Happy Valentine day

My lovely coach

me surprising best friend with a "fake" cake.

No comments: