Mark'o

Mark'o

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Reliez Outing and My Sunday !

Reliez Outing :
First Reliez outing and i'm late . Okay Marvin and Aizat were late too. Bump into them on the bus. Suppose to meet haziq and the rest first at 12.20 at Safra bus stop but i woke up at 12.30.

Met the rest at ECP directly , saw Rinku there too . Rent a bike and cycle with gideon , geradine and ah poh to the lagoon and have late lunch. Then back again to meet the rest . Played abit of touch rugby then bath and we all went to Parkway Parade for dinner. After dinner we slack abit outside the Mac opp PP.

Then took the same bus with Maisie and Natalie back home.

My Sunday :
Went out with Jonathon , he shopped for his grey pants and i shopped for my shirt. First destination was Bugis and I had soup spoon for my late lunch. Then went to get the pants at Bugis St. After that took bus to Marina Square , did not get my shirt but i got a nice hoodie from Zara at a cheap price too. After that he had dinner at soup spoon then we took bus 12 back home.

No photos for Reliez outing yet but got the photos for the hoodie :

Front View


Back View

No comments: