Mark'o

Mark'o

Thursday, March 27, 2008

2 mee sua

Went to Marina Square to buy my running shoe for cheerleading and normal jogging and conditioning with Jonathon. Bought a Adidas running shoe ( its blue , shiny and I like it alot).
Then went to You Tiao Da Wang at Geylang again for the mee sua and dou jiang. Meet up with ken too. Didn't know this 2 guys can talk to each other easily and can tag team bully me somemore. Took bus 21 back to school but on the way it started raining very heavily. Then the bus stop at the traffic light for 10 min plus . Everyone on the bus then start kpo-ing , trying to see what happen . At first I thought a taxi skid and knock into something but after awhile when the rain stop raining so heavily , we were able to see a huge tree fell and block both side of the road. And of course , i went to KPO , took photo. We waited on the bus for 80 min. Chat with the uncle , walk to 7-11 to buy chips and drinks. Finally the police move the fallen tree aways. About 20-30 buses were trapped there.

Let me just show you the photos

The Fallen Tree

Ken with the tree

POLICE

ken entertaining himself with my psp

jonathon entertaining himself with his psp


took a photo of my shoe
the tree again


the police doing the chopping and clearing of one side of the road

working working and so many ppl kpo-ing also

see the crazy no. of bus there. there are actually alot more behind.

ken and jonathon say this incident is cause by me because I had two bowls of mee sua and I could not run and chase up with the 21 that was just infront of us.

No comments: