Mark'o

Mark'o

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Working & Training

Friday
My first day working at SMU admission building. Working there is really very very slack. I just have to handle some documents , make some call and take attendance of those people coming for interview. The person in charge of me is a lady in her twenties , her action are really cute and she is simply a super nice person ( heard from my other colleague that she will never get angry ).
Went home directly after work and dinner.

Saturday
Working with Celine ( the one who introduce me this job ) at the interview. Meet up with her at simei mrt station then went to bugis to take away Ya Kun's Kaya Toast. Work was good , time pass very fast and its OT pay. After work , went home to get my training attire then ask my dad to give me a ride to school. Train with some people from magnum force and aces for the national day dance. Magnum Force people are really very friendly and funny.

Sunday
Went for service today , during service suddenly got a terrible headache so I went home to sleep.
Sleep untill 6.30.

How can my post not have any photos

this is celine

she wants to take photo with me

me inside dance studio

best friend x 2

best friends

No comments: