Mark'o

Mark'o

Friday, November 16, 2007

CCN DAY~

Tired but Fruitful day. Get more experience on doing business from "C"ampus "C"are "N"etwork.
Sold Kachang puteh , highlighter pen , water bottle , key chain and some 2nd hand stuff brought by classmates. Woke up by jie xing , she gave me a "morning call". Then went to school and start selling the stuff , had lunch at techno with kavan then went back to sell again untill 4.30. Then clear the stall and return the table , calculate the money and everything went smoothly , no shortage of money and stocks. GOOD JOB F703. Oh ya, was volunteered by my senior to be a "victim" of a flying bike , i mean 3 flying bike. 2 bike fly successfully but 1 land right on my arm but i'm strong so i'm ok. HAHA.

Gonna post more photos

Singapore Press Holding with free cotton candy shops

finally found something bigger than my head

jiexing with her cotten candy

Before and After performance~!

me , lovely crumpler , 2 smelly shoe bag , a bag of subway sandwich and a stranger

me & best friend with my cool hairdo

bay ,joy , marko , minyi


joy, marko,minyi super cutenessmarko & pretty lady :tracy

subway crew

me & indian girl

CCN DAY

me selling kachang puteh , haziq and zubair selling balloons , cy selling don't know what thing.

No comments: