Mark'o

Mark'o

Monday, November 19, 2007

cool day


Okay gonna talk about this photo. I was asked by my senior 1 of the performance to do this stunts , he sort of volunteer me on the spot. So i have to lie down there then 2 bikes jump over me. But my senior he landed on my left arm. There was no pain and it just went numb leaving a bike mark. This happen on the last day of TpRawks & on CCN day. But what i really wanna talk about the photo is this photo is taken by none other than Nicholas ( my classmate and also 1 of the super good photographer i know). Heard from him this photo is gonna be use by the school. So proud of him.

Had a 9-6 day today , then while i was having oop lesson , jun msg me to have dinner and i agreed. Then meet up at mushroom with a few more peeps ( pei ma was there too , so surprised) . Went to Tampines Mall to get some stuff and the rest went to have dinner at Pasta Mania . After dinner we went to mac to chit chat have some ice cream. Then we make our way home.

No comments: