Mark'o

Mark'o

Friday, November 9, 2007

Love rainbow and the shadow

Rainbow shot
Today I wore all white. White shirt , white pants , white belt ,white shoe. Which is kinda cool. Feel like the PAP members.

Went to school pass jun her school work then went for web app class. Something wrong with the Z drive so have to redo alot of stuff. Then after lesson , went to parkway with the same people who went orchard but eden join us today. Bought a shirt at Topman , 2 for 29 , so share with Kavan. After that went to MOS Burger for brunch. Then we went back school for some NE stuff , some officer come talk about his experience when he went to help the tsunami affected Aceh. Ask joy to join me and she did. So cool la , so steady . Next time if she need me , will sure go de. After that went for training , so tiring from it la. After training , we went for dinner at techno. OH YA , saw a rainbow today . Tried my very best to take it.

Half of my white outfit

luu & xing

marko & joyjoy