Mark'o

Mark'o

Thursday, December 27, 2007

4E2 's night out

Well , skip training tonight to go out with my friends from sec school. Actually was suppose to meet michelle who recently came back from overseas studies for a holiday but in the end she could not make it. So sad to hear that when my friend told me. Anyway went to bugis for steamboat , at some different place , not zhong qing , yiting recommended that place although don't have to move much to get food but i still prefer zhong qing. After dinner , walk to marina square , wanted to catch a movie but in the end cam-whore for quite long and had a drink at starbuck. Took more photos there. Chat quite alot with them about poly and also about our o level , chatting with them always bring back lots of memories.

Before meeting up with them had bible study with michelle. Then we chat for quite long too. OMG , i think she is a psychic. LOL. or maybe she is really a "guo lai ren". Will wanna chat with her more.

OK , got to sleep early , need to wake up choose cds tmr.

here are the photos

pearline and kar wai fighting for the food

our dinner
all emo
double tone + constipation face
i'm gonna crash sis.
me and pearline

omg , kar wai is so tall

short to tall. HAHA

twist


love the pillar
me and sis
she is trying to act cute , i'm not.
enjoying my latte but tok have to disturb me
after disturbing me , i gave him the face
OKIE EVERYONE SAY BYEBYE.


anyway , kar wai , any problem tell me ok? hate nerd although i was once it.

No comments: