Mark'o

Mark'o

Thursday, December 20, 2007

family day on hari raya

Spring cleaning for the whole morning . Clean the walls , throw away alot of old stuffs , wipe the windows. Finally the house look so much neater and cleaner.

After that went out for dinner . At first we tried to go Vivo but the queue was so long untill we give up waiting for the parking lots . Then we went to Marina Square. Went to yuki yaki ( some japanese bbq , quite nice) . Shop around Marina square to Peninsula . Searching for my bro's dream shoe ( black adidas with red stripes ). After that my mum bought for me a NUM flip flop. My dad bought a rollerblades for my youngest bro.

Then walk all the way back to marina square , had a drink at KFC then make our way back home.

Here are some of the photos including those on tues + something damn stupid jun saw at the arcade:
shopping at bugis st

on the 6th day of x'mas i gave to my best friend...
6 chewy junior~~~

on the 12th day of x'mas i gave to my best friend....
12 chewy junior~~~

the something which is damn stupid on a spoilt machine

orchard road during x'mas periodmy new flip flop
ps: the cute thing above the words new urban male

No comments: