Mark'o

Mark'o

Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's Eve

Wow , this year is indeed special , end of 2007 = lots of celebration .
Anyway shall start with saturday first . Went to the movie screening Bring It On 4 at potong pasir cc . Well enjoy only the movie , invited yi ting to the show too , hope she enjoy it. Denvers are actually very friendly people. Anyway super sorry to yiting . "Hope you wont feel so paiseh , people keep saying ur my gf" . After that went to find clement then had dinner at ang moh kio. We speak english the whole night , feel very ang moh , ang moh untill yi ting can't stand us.

Well , Sunday , did my things in the morning , "sorry andrea can't make it for gym " but i still carry weight at home. After that make my way down to Andrew's condo for thanksgiving party. Only a few people make it but it was still cool. Chat , play games ....and during this activities i even sit beside a gurkha . Which is so super cool la . I always thought they are very fierce people but actually they are very friendly. Anw , the cell group surprised me with a b'dae cake . At first i thought it was for the thanksgiving party but who knows it was for me. (Thank E385 , very touch , really very touch . ). They got me a present too. After that it was time for gift exchange , i recieve my present from Andrew , the super cool + lame + funny + french speaking buddy . HAHA . Thanks for the nice smell present. Thats how cool my cell group can be.

here are some of the photos of the movie screening and the party.

us with denvers

same

blazers with denvers = denzers. LOL

josh and mich

Bhishma the gurkha and caylin

my b'dae gift from the cell grpmy exchange gift from andrew

my gifts

my gift from kavan .
This guy is really thoughtful , he actually bought this
because he knew i was in cheerleading and i might
get backache and stuff. THANKS MAN.

My lovely coach make this for the team but somehow
i got the bigger one. Maybe my size could explain it. HAHA

No comments: