Mark'o

Mark'o

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Shit I had Popeye tonight.



Week 1 of School was ok. Timetable not very good but still able to make some time for gym and Sean ( my gym partner ) is sort of like 95% my classmate.

Wednesday to Friday ( CCA RECRUITMENT )
: WELCOME FRESHIE TO TP BLAZERS CHEERLEADING SQUAD.
AND ALSO FU*K TO THOSE GUYS WHO SAY CHEERLEADING IS GAY
, YOU ARE THE GAY ONE.
Not bad to get 100+ people to sign up for cheerleading. Thanks to zhi liang for coming to our booth to do some stunts. While demonstrating , I also did some single base extension with joy. Finally i'm able to use my leg to push her up but my body posture still abit wrong. Seniors , need your advice about this.

Here is some photos.

2-2-1

CCA recruitment helper

wolf wall?

Single X joy

No comments: